The Space & Place Affinity Group will be holding its pre-conference Zoom session on Oct 26, from 6:30 to 8 PM EST (3:30-5 pacific time). The session is titled “Race, Space, Place and Education in the 20th Century: Chicago and Kansas City.” It will feature presentations about recent book projects by Michael Hines and John Rury, with Judith Kafka moderating. The Zoom address will be https://kansas.zoom.us/j/4039204855; the password is rury if asked for one.
- HES 2022 Proposal Submission Deadline Extended March 28, 2022
- March 3 Online Book Talk with Sharon S. Lee March 1, 2022
- Racial History of Amherst Postdoc Position February 10, 2022
- CHEA/ACHE Conference 2022 February 1, 2022
- Two Tenure-Track Positions with a History of Education Focus November 29, 2021