Amherst College invites applications for the Racial History of Amherst College Research Fellow position. The Racial History of Amherst College Research Fellow is a full-time, year-round, two-year term position, starting at $65,000 – commensurate with experience. To view the job description and application process, click here.
- 2023 Conference Registration NOW OPEN August 28, 2023
- March 3 Online Book Talk with Sharon S. Lee March 1, 2022
- Racial History of Amherst Postdoc Position February 10, 2022
- CHEA/ACHE Conference 2022 February 1, 2022
- Two Tenure-Track Positions with a History of Education Focus November 29, 2021