Carol Lloyd, VP Editorial Director for GreatSchools, a nonprofit providing resources to parents and communities to improve children’s learning, is overseeing a 2-year project that involves the creation and distribution of information for parents about high school quality. The collection entails 30+ reported stories, 15 videos (both in English and Spanish), and a season of the podcast “Like a Sponge” about the science of learning. She is looking for an educational historian on the history of the American high school (covering circa 1900 to the present) who she can interview for the podcast and a feature story. Interested parties should contact her at email@example.com.
- Educational Foundations Position at Denison University September 21, 2021
- SHOES 50th Anniversary Retrospective Panel August 30, 2021
- Expert Needed for Project on High School History July 31, 2021
- Alison Prentice, In Memoriam July 19, 2021
- 2021 Barnard Prize Call for Nominations February 3, 2021