Carol Lloyd, VP Editorial Director for GreatSchools, a nonprofit providing resources to parents and communities to improve children’s learning, is overseeing a 2-year project that involves the creation and distribution of information for parents about high school quality. The collection entails 30+ reported stories, 15 videos (both in English and Spanish), and a season of the podcast “Like a Sponge” about the science of learning. She is looking for an educational historian on the history of the American high school (covering circa 1900 to the present) who she can interview for the podcast and a feature story. Interested parties should contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Two Tenure-Track Positions with a History of Education Focus November 29, 2021
- SHOES 2022 October 22, 2021
- 2022 AERA Division F Mentoring Session Call October 22, 2021
- Space and Place Affinity Group Pre-Conference Zoom Session October 4, 2021
- Educational Foundations Position at Denison University September 21, 2021