The TDSB’s collection is very impressive: there some real gems in the collection, including student record cards and the complete records of the Home and School Association. There are, however, few finding aids. One was published in 1977 that is actually pretty good.
- Alison Prentice, In Memoriam July 19, 2021
- 2021 Barnard Prize Call for Nominations February 3, 2021
- LGBTQ+ Histories of Education Call January 25, 2021
- Warren Center Fellowship on Slavery and Universities November 24, 2020
- History and Policy Conversation with Larry Cuban, Oct. 8 October 5, 2020