The TDSB’s collection is very impressive: there some real gems in the collection, including student record cards and the complete records of the Home and School Association. There are, however, few finding aids. One was published in 1977 that is actually pretty good.
- Warren Center Fellowship on Slavery and Universities November 24, 2020
- History and Policy Conversation with Larry Cuban, Oct. 8 October 5, 2020
- Living, Teaching, and Learning with the Ghost of the Tulsa Race Massacre September 18, 2020
- HEQ All-Time Top 10 September 18, 2020
- ISEB Professional Development Webinars September 9, 2020