a project digitizing samples of artifacts and teaching materials used by teachers in classrooms across Canada. The digitizing project is ongoing and contains a great variety of artifacts in the collection. Eventually it will contain an audio component of interviews with retired teachers and film/ video materials.
- Living, Teaching, and Learning with the Ghost of the Tulsa Race Massacre September 18, 2020
- HEQ All-Time Top 10 September 18, 2020
- ISEB Professional Development Webinars September 9, 2020
- Ralph Kidder Muses on HES 2040 August 28, 2020
- Bob Hampel muses on HES 2040 August 19, 2020