a project digitizing samples of artifacts and teaching materials used by teachers in classrooms across Canada. The digitizing project is ongoing and contains a great variety of artifacts in the collection. Eventually it will contain an audio component of interviews with retired teachers and film/ video materials.
- HES Affirms Centrality of #BlackLivesMatter June 8, 2020
- Gary B v. Whitmer Webinar June 4, 2020
- HES Town Hall, Apr. 20 April 10, 2020
- 2020 HES and SHCY Collaborative Conference- Call for Proposals January 20, 2020
- Canadian History of Education Association 2020 CFP January 20, 2020