a project digitizing samples of artifacts and teaching materials used by teachers in classrooms across Canada. The digitizing project is ongoing and contains a great variety of artifacts in the collection. Eventually it will contain an audio component of interviews with retired teachers and film/ video materials.
- Alison Prentice, In Memoriam July 19, 2021
- 2021 Barnard Prize Call for Nominations February 3, 2021
- LGBTQ+ Histories of Education Call January 25, 2021
- Warren Center Fellowship on Slavery and Universities November 24, 2020
- History and Policy Conversation with Larry Cuban, Oct. 8 October 5, 2020