a project digitizing samples of artifacts and teaching materials used by teachers in classrooms across Canada. The digitizing project is ongoing and contains a great variety of artifacts in the collection. Eventually it will contain an audio component of interviews with retired teachers and film/ video materials.
- HES 2022 Proposal Submission Deadline Extended March 28, 2022
- March 3 Online Book Talk with Sharon S. Lee March 1, 2022
- Racial History of Amherst Postdoc Position February 10, 2022
- CHEA/ACHE Conference 2022 February 1, 2022
- Two Tenure-Track Positions with a History of Education Focus November 29, 2021