holds records of the authorities and departments in charge of education in New South Wales. This collection also has some individual school records including notes made by inspectors after visiting schools.
- HES Site Coordinator Position Call For Volunteer May 1, 2019
- Announcing the 2019 Barnard Prize April 26, 2019
- In the Streets, in the Archives: Decades of Teacher Protest in North Carolina April 26, 2019
- “A New Kind of Black Youth”: The Integral Role of Young Foot Soldiers in the Civil Rights Movement April 26, 2019
- Announcing: The New HES Blog Essays April 24, 2019