located in suburban Sydney, holds a large collection of artefacts relating to the history of education. As this museum hosts a busy programme of visiting school students, an appointment is essential before visiting this museum.
- Living, Teaching, and Learning with the Ghost of the Tulsa Race Massacre September 18, 2020
- HEQ All-Time Top 10 September 18, 2020
- ISEB Professional Development Webinars September 9, 2020
- Ralph Kidder Muses on HES 2040 August 28, 2020
- Bob Hampel muses on HES 2040 August 19, 2020