located in suburban Sydney, holds a large collection of artefacts relating to the history of education. As this museum hosts a busy programme of visiting school students, an appointment is essential before visiting this museum.
- Alison Prentice, In Memoriam July 19, 2021
- 2021 Barnard Prize Call for Nominations February 3, 2021
- LGBTQ+ Histories of Education Call January 25, 2021
- Warren Center Fellowship on Slavery and Universities November 24, 2020
- History and Policy Conversation with Larry Cuban, Oct. 8 October 5, 2020