located in suburban Sydney, holds a large collection of artefacts relating to the history of education. As this museum hosts a busy programme of visiting school students, an appointment is essential before visiting this museum.
- HES 2022 Proposal Submission Deadline Extended March 28, 2022
- March 3 Online Book Talk with Sharon S. Lee March 1, 2022
- Racial History of Amherst Postdoc Position February 10, 2022
- CHEA/ACHE Conference 2022 February 1, 2022
- Two Tenure-Track Positions with a History of Education Focus November 29, 2021