located in suburban Sydney, holds a large collection of artefacts relating to the history of education. As this museum hosts a busy programme of visiting school students, an appointment is essential before visiting this museum.
- Warren Center Fellowship on Slavery and Universities November 24, 2020
- History and Policy Conversation with Larry Cuban, Oct. 8 October 5, 2020
- Living, Teaching, and Learning with the Ghost of the Tulsa Race Massacre September 18, 2020
- HEQ All-Time Top 10 September 18, 2020
- ISEB Professional Development Webinars September 9, 2020