The material held by the old Armidale Teachers’ College forms the basis of this extensive collection. As well as books there are many files from the Armidale Teachers’ College, sample lesson plans and student lecture notes. This is well worth a visit for anyone interested in the history of teaching.
- Deadline Extended on Submissions for the 2019 Henry Barnard Prize May 30, 2019
- Thank You to Those Who Submitted Proposals for the 2019 HES Conference May 28, 2019
- HES Site Coordinator Position Call For Volunteer May 1, 2019
- In the Streets, in the Archives: Decades of Teacher Protest in North Carolina April 26, 2019
- “A New Kind of Black Youth”: The Integral Role of Young Foot Soldiers in the Civil Rights Movement April 26, 2019