The material held by the old Armidale Teachers’ College forms the basis of this extensive collection. As well as books there are many files from the Armidale Teachers’ College, sample lesson plans and student lecture notes. This is well worth a visit for anyone interested in the history of teaching.
- Alison Prentice, In Memoriam July 19, 2021
- 2021 Barnard Prize Call for Nominations February 3, 2021
- LGBTQ+ Histories of Education Call January 25, 2021
- Warren Center Fellowship on Slavery and Universities November 24, 2020
- History and Policy Conversation with Larry Cuban, Oct. 8 October 5, 2020