The material held by the old Armidale Teachers’ College forms the basis of this extensive collection. As well as books there are many files from the Armidale Teachers’ College, sample lesson plans and student lecture notes. This is well worth a visit for anyone interested in the history of teaching.
- Warren Center Fellowship on Slavery and Universities November 24, 2020
- History and Policy Conversation with Larry Cuban, Oct. 8 October 5, 2020
- Living, Teaching, and Learning with the Ghost of the Tulsa Race Massacre September 18, 2020
- HEQ All-Time Top 10 September 18, 2020
- ISEB Professional Development Webinars September 9, 2020