Contains numerous paper collections, including the Pluma Batten Papers: pertaining mostly to her work as a member of the Pilesgrove (New Jersey) Board of Education, and as supervising principal and superintendent of schools for the Woodstown-Pilesgrove District in the 1940s and 1950s. The collection includes correspondence, notes, meeting minutes, reports, clippings, brochures, and various other types of documentation pertaining to her work as principal and district supervisor. Curriculum plans, teacher evaluation, and materials relating to school transportation, fire safety issues, and education of special needs children, teaching methods, health and athletic programs, and various other facets of education policy and school administration are represented in this collection.
- Your Response To The Elizabeth Warren Pregnancy Story Is Important October 15, 2019
- 2019 HES ONLINE CONFERENCE REGISTRATION IS CLOSED October 13, 2019
- Open Position: Associate or Full Professor of History of Education, Tenured September 26, 2019
- Open Rank Position Social Studies/History of Education Departments of Curriculum and Instruction and Education Policy, Organization and Leadership College of Education, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign September 17, 2019
- Announcing A.J. Angulo and Jack Schneider of the University of Massachusetts Lowell as Incoming Co-editors September 16, 2019