Contains numerous paper collections, including the Pluma Batten Papers: pertaining mostly to her work as a member of the Pilesgrove (New Jersey) Board of Education, and as supervising principal and superintendent of schools for the Woodstown-Pilesgrove District in the 1940s and 1950s. The collection includes correspondence, notes, meeting minutes, reports, clippings, brochures, and various other types of documentation pertaining to her work as principal and district supervisor. Curriculum plans, teacher evaluation, and materials relating to school transportation, fire safety issues, and education of special needs children, teaching methods, health and athletic programs, and various other facets of education policy and school administration are represented in this collection.
- HES 2022 Proposal Submission Deadline Extended March 28, 2022
- March 3 Online Book Talk with Sharon S. Lee March 1, 2022
- Racial History of Amherst Postdoc Position February 10, 2022
- CHEA/ACHE Conference 2022 February 1, 2022
- Two Tenure-Track Positions with a History of Education Focus November 29, 2021