Holds papers and travel diaries of Austalian teachers who traveled to the U.S. on Fulbright exchanges, including the papers of Colin Thiele, a secondary school teacher and principal in South Australia, and also a very popular writer of children’s literature, and Renée Erdos, who taught in various high schools in New South Wales and helped pioneer distance education in Australia.
- History of Education Society 2020 Annual Meeting Call for Proposals January 20, 2020
- Canadian History of Education Association 2020 CFP January 20, 2020
- Your Response To The Elizabeth Warren Pregnancy Story Is Important October 15, 2019
- 2019 HES ONLINE CONFERENCE REGISTRATION IS CLOSED October 13, 2019
- Open Position: Associate or Full Professor of History of Education, Tenured September 26, 2019