Holds papers and travel diaries of Austalian teachers who traveled to the U.S. on Fulbright exchanges, including the papers of Colin Thiele, a secondary school teacher and principal in South Australia, and also a very popular writer of children’s literature, and Renée Erdos, who taught in various high schools in New South Wales and helped pioneer distance education in Australia.
- HES Affirms Centrality of #BlackLivesMatter June 8, 2020
- Gary B v. Whitmer Webinar June 4, 2020
- HES Town Hall, Apr. 20 April 10, 2020
- 2020 HES and SHCY Collaborative Conference- Call for Proposals January 20, 2020
- Canadian History of Education Association 2020 CFP January 20, 2020