Holds papers and travel diaries of Austalian teachers who traveled to the U.S. on Fulbright exchanges, including the papers of Colin Thiele, a secondary school teacher and principal in South Australia, and also a very popular writer of children’s literature, and Renée Erdos, who taught in various high schools in New South Wales and helped pioneer distance education in Australia.
- Alison Prentice, In Memoriam July 19, 2021
- 2021 Barnard Prize Call for Nominations February 3, 2021
- LGBTQ+ Histories of Education Call January 25, 2021
- Warren Center Fellowship on Slavery and Universities November 24, 2020
- History and Policy Conversation with Larry Cuban, Oct. 8 October 5, 2020