Holds papers and travel diaries of Austalian teachers who traveled to the U.S. on Fulbright exchanges, including the papers of Colin Thiele, a secondary school teacher and principal in South Australia, and also a very popular writer of children’s literature, and Renée Erdos, who taught in various high schools in New South Wales and helped pioneer distance education in Australia.
- HES 2022 Proposal Submission Deadline Extended March 28, 2022
- March 3 Online Book Talk with Sharon S. Lee March 1, 2022
- Racial History of Amherst Postdoc Position February 10, 2022
- CHEA/ACHE Conference 2022 February 1, 2022
- Two Tenure-Track Positions with a History of Education Focus November 29, 2021