Holds papers and travel diaries of Austalian teachers who traveled to the U.S. on Fulbright exchanges, including the papers of Colin Thiele, a secondary school teacher and principal in South Australia, and also a very popular writer of children’s literature, and Renée Erdos, who taught in various high schools in New South Wales and helped pioneer distance education in Australia.
- SHOES 2022 October 22, 2021
- 2022 AERA Division F Mentoring Session Call October 22, 2021
- Space and Place Affinity Group Pre-Conference Zoom Session October 4, 2021
- Educational Foundations Position at Denison University September 21, 2021
- SHOES 50th Anniversary Retrospective Panel August 30, 2021