The Albert M. Greenfield Digital Center for the History of Women’s Education developing our series of digital resources for scholars, teachers, students and all those interested in diverse histories of women’s education in the past. Bryn Mawr College is currently digitizing many of our own primary source materials at Bryn Mawr College. These include letters, diaries, programs of study, entrance examinations and many other original materials of use to historians of education.
- HES 2022 Proposal Submission Deadline Extended March 28, 2022
- March 3 Online Book Talk with Sharon S. Lee March 1, 2022
- Racial History of Amherst Postdoc Position February 10, 2022
- CHEA/ACHE Conference 2022 February 1, 2022
- Two Tenure-Track Positions with a History of Education Focus November 29, 2021