The Albert M. Greenfield Digital Center for the History of Women’s Education developing our series of digital resources for scholars, teachers, students and all those interested in diverse histories of women’s education in the past. Bryn Mawr College is currently digitizing many of our own primary source materials at Bryn Mawr College. These include letters, diaries, programs of study, entrance examinations and many other original materials of use to historians of education.
- 2021 Barnard Prize Call for Nominations February 3, 2021
- LGBTQ+ Histories of Education Call January 25, 2021
- Warren Center Fellowship on Slavery and Universities November 24, 2020
- History and Policy Conversation with Larry Cuban, Oct. 8 October 5, 2020
- Living, Teaching, and Learning with the Ghost of the Tulsa Race Massacre September 18, 2020