The Albert M. Greenfield Digital Center for the History of Women’s Education developing our series of digital resources for scholars, teachers, students and all those interested in diverse histories of women’s education in the past. Bryn Mawr College is currently digitizing many of our own primary source materials at Bryn Mawr College. These include letters, diaries, programs of study, entrance examinations and many other original materials of use to historians of education.
- Your Response To The Elizabeth Warren Pregnancy Story Is Important October 15, 2019
- 2019 HES ONLINE CONFERENCE REGISTRATION IS CLOSED October 13, 2019
- Open Position: Associate or Full Professor of History of Education, Tenured September 26, 2019
- Open Rank Position Social Studies/History of Education Departments of Curriculum and Instruction and Education Policy, Organization and Leadership College of Education, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign September 17, 2019
- Announcing A.J. Angulo and Jack Schneider of the University of Massachusetts Lowell as Incoming Co-editors September 16, 2019