The Albert M. Greenfield Digital Center for the History of Women’s Education developing our series of digital resources for scholars, teachers, students and all those interested in diverse histories of women’s education in the past. Bryn Mawr College is currently digitizing many of our own primary source materials at Bryn Mawr College. These include letters, diaries, programs of study, entrance examinations and many other original materials of use to historians of education.
- Warren Center Fellowship on Slavery and Universities November 24, 2020
- History and Policy Conversation with Larry Cuban, Oct. 8 October 5, 2020
- Living, Teaching, and Learning with the Ghost of the Tulsa Race Massacre September 18, 2020
- HEQ All-Time Top 10 September 18, 2020
- ISEB Professional Development Webinars September 9, 2020