The Albert M. Greenfield Digital Center for the History of Women’s Education developing our series of digital resources for scholars, teachers, students and all those interested in diverse histories of women’s education in the past. Bryn Mawr College is currently digitizing many of our own primary source materials at Bryn Mawr College. These include letters, diaries, programs of study, entrance examinations and many other original materials of use to historians of education.
- HES Affirms Centrality of #BlackLivesMatter June 8, 2020
- Gary B v. Whitmer Webinar June 4, 2020
- HES Town Hall, Apr. 20 April 10, 2020
- 2020 HES and SHCY Collaborative Conference- Call for Proposals January 20, 2020
- Canadian History of Education Association 2020 CFP January 20, 2020