The Albert M. Greenfield Digital Center for the History of Women’s Education developing our series of digital resources for scholars, teachers, students and all those interested in diverse histories of women’s education in the past. Bryn Mawr College is currently digitizing many of our own primary source materials at Bryn Mawr College. These include letters, diaries, programs of study, entrance examinations and many other original materials of use to historians of education.
- HES Site Coordinator Position Call For Volunteer May 1, 2019
- Announcing the 2019 Barnard Prize April 26, 2019
- In the Streets, in the Archives: Decades of Teacher Protest in North Carolina April 26, 2019
- “A New Kind of Black Youth”: The Integral Role of Young Foot Soldiers in the Civil Rights Movement April 26, 2019
- Announcing: The New HES Blog Essays April 24, 2019