Bernard Bailyn, whose 1960 book Education in the Forming of American Society exerted powerful and lasting influence on the discipline of history of education and whose mentorship of several generations of graduate students continues to shape the field, died earlier this month. A New York Times retrospective on his life and work can be found here.
- SHOES 2022 October 22, 2021
- 2022 AERA Division F Mentoring Session Call October 22, 2021
- Space and Place Affinity Group Pre-Conference Zoom Session October 4, 2021
- Educational Foundations Position at Denison University September 21, 2021
- SHOES 50th Anniversary Retrospective Panel August 30, 2021