Bernard Bailyn, whose 1960 book Education in the Forming of American Society exerted powerful and lasting influence on the discipline of history of education and whose mentorship of several generations of graduate students continues to shape the field, died earlier this month. A New York Times retrospective on his life and work can be found here.
- Living, Teaching, and Learning with the Ghost of the Tulsa Race Massacre September 18, 2020
- HEQ All-Time Top 10 September 18, 2020
- ISEB Professional Development Webinars September 9, 2020
- Ralph Kidder Muses on HES 2040 August 28, 2020
- Bob Hampel muses on HES 2040 August 19, 2020