Bernard Bailyn, whose 1960 book Education in the Forming of American Society exerted powerful and lasting influence on the discipline of history of education and whose mentorship of several generations of graduate students continues to shape the field, died earlier this month. A New York Times retrospective on his life and work can be found here.
- Alison Prentice, In Memoriam July 19, 2021
- 2021 Barnard Prize Call for Nominations February 3, 2021
- LGBTQ+ Histories of Education Call January 25, 2021
- Warren Center Fellowship on Slavery and Universities November 24, 2020
- History and Policy Conversation with Larry Cuban, Oct. 8 October 5, 2020