The Fry Collection of Italian History and Culture includes manuscripts and correspondence, broadsides, printed ephemera, periodicals, and books from the early Renaissance through the 20th century. The largest category is materials from the period of Italian Fascism, illustrating, for example, Fascist propaganda, educational policies and practices, youth and women’s activities, racial policies, Italian colonialism, and anti-Fascist opposition. In addition, it includes children’s exercise books, textbooks, and notebooks; children’s magazines; teachers’ textbooks and class notebooks. Many of these items show marginalia that presents something of the perspectives of the students and teachers themselves.
- SHOES 2022 October 22, 2021
- 2022 AERA Division F Mentoring Session Call October 22, 2021
- Space and Place Affinity Group Pre-Conference Zoom Session October 4, 2021
- Educational Foundations Position at Denison University September 21, 2021
- SHOES 50th Anniversary Retrospective Panel August 30, 2021