The History of Education Society is introducing HES Blog Essays, a new resource for its members and the profession generally. The essays in series are meant to highlight the themes of each year’s HES annual conference. The overarching theme for the 2019 conference is History of Education in the Everyday – Building Inclusive Histories, with sub-themes including 1) Global Democracies, Citizenship-Making and Education as a Fundamental Human Right; 2) Resistance, Agency and Social Movements for Inclusive Education; 3) Indigeneities; 4) The Role of Social Foundations in Building Civil Societies; 5) Innovations and Problematics in Research Methodologies; 6) Reconsiderations of Theory and Historiographies.
- SHOES 2022 October 22, 2021
- 2022 AERA Division F Mentoring Session Call October 22, 2021
- Space and Place Affinity Group Pre-Conference Zoom Session October 4, 2021
- Educational Foundations Position at Denison University September 21, 2021
- SHOES 50th Anniversary Retrospective Panel August 30, 2021