The History of Education Society is introducing HES Blog Essays, a new resource for its members and the profession generally. The essays in series are meant to highlight the themes of each year’s HES annual conference. The overarching theme for the 2019 conference is History of Education in the Everyday – Building Inclusive Histories, with sub-themes including 1) Global Democracies, Citizenship-Making and Education as a Fundamental Human Right; 2) Resistance, Agency and Social Movements for Inclusive Education; 3) Indigeneities; 4) The Role of Social Foundations in Building Civil Societies; 5) Innovations and Problematics in Research Methodologies; 6) Reconsiderations of Theory and Historiographies.
- Berkowitz Fellowship in History of Education July 31, 2020
- Critically Examining Race Zoom Dialogue, July 24, 11 AM – 12 PM July 22, 2020
- Obituary: Patricia Ann Palmieri July 20, 2020
- HES Affirms Centrality of #BlackLivesMatter June 8, 2020
- Gary B v. Whitmer Webinar June 4, 2020