The History of Education Society is introducing HES Blog Essays, a new resource for its members and the profession generally. The essays in series are meant to highlight the themes of each year’s HES annual conference. The overarching theme for the 2019 conference is History of Education in the Everyday – Building Inclusive Histories, with sub-themes including 1) Global Democracies, Citizenship-Making and Education as a Fundamental Human Right; 2) Resistance, Agency and Social Movements for Inclusive Education; 3) Indigeneities; 4) The Role of Social Foundations in Building Civil Societies; 5) Innovations and Problematics in Research Methodologies; 6) Reconsiderations of Theory and Historiographies.
- 2020 HES and SHCY Collaborative Conference- Call for Proposals January 20, 2020
- Canadian History of Education Association 2020 CFP January 20, 2020
- Your Response To The Elizabeth Warren Pregnancy Story Is Important October 15, 2019
- 2019 HES ONLINE CONFERENCE REGISTRATION IS CLOSED October 13, 2019
- Open Position: Associate or Full Professor of History of Education, Tenured September 26, 2019