The History of Education Society is providing a limited roommate search opportunity to facilitate contact between graduate students attending the upcoming 2017 HES conference in Little Rock, AR. If you are looking for a roommate(s), please feel free to complete the form below no later than Friday, October 13, 2017 and email it to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. You may find the roommate search form HERE.
- Open Rank Position Social Studies/History of Education Departments of Curriculum and Instruction and Education Policy, Organization and Leadership College of Education, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign September 17, 2019
- Announcing A.J. Angulo and Jack Schneider of the University of Massachusetts Lowell as Incoming Co-editors September 16, 2019
- 2019 HES CONFERENCE REGISTRATION IS OPEN September 3, 2019
- Deadline Extended on Submissions for the 2019 Henry Barnard Prize May 30, 2019
- Thank You to Those Who Submitted Proposals for the 2019 HES Conference May 28, 2019