Holds the Karamu House Records; founded in 1915 in Cleveland, Ohio, by Russell W. and Rowena Woodham Jelliffe, in conjunction with the Second Presbyterian Church Men’s Club, as the Neighborhood Association (later as the Playhouse Settlement), a settlement house promoting interracial activities and cooperation through the performing arts. At least one school report is included in the collection: an account of the Joint Project of R.B. Hayes School and Karamu House, June 1941.
- Living, Teaching, and Learning with the Ghost of the Tulsa Race Massacre September 18, 2020
- HEQ All-Time Top 10 September 18, 2020
- ISEB Professional Development Webinars September 9, 2020
- Ralph Kidder Muses on HES 2040 August 28, 2020
- Bob Hampel muses on HES 2040 August 19, 2020