Holds the Karamu House Records; founded in 1915 in Cleveland, Ohio, by Russell W. and Rowena Woodham Jelliffe, in conjunction with the Second Presbyterian Church Men’s Club, as the Neighborhood Association (later as the Playhouse Settlement), a settlement house promoting interracial activities and cooperation through the performing arts. At least one school report is included in the collection: an account of the Joint Project of R.B. Hayes School and Karamu House, June 1941.
- SHOES 2022 October 22, 2021
- 2022 AERA Division F Mentoring Session Call October 22, 2021
- Space and Place Affinity Group Pre-Conference Zoom Session October 4, 2021
- Educational Foundations Position at Denison University September 21, 2021
- SHOES 50th Anniversary Retrospective Panel August 30, 2021