Holds the Karamu House Records; founded in 1915 in Cleveland, Ohio, by Russell W. and Rowena Woodham Jelliffe, in conjunction with the Second Presbyterian Church Men’s Club, as the Neighborhood Association (later as the Playhouse Settlement), a settlement house promoting interracial activities and cooperation through the performing arts. At least one school report is included in the collection: an account of the Joint Project of R.B. Hayes School and Karamu House, June 1941.
- HES 2022 Proposal Submission Deadline Extended March 28, 2022
- March 3 Online Book Talk with Sharon S. Lee March 1, 2022
- Racial History of Amherst Postdoc Position February 10, 2022
- CHEA/ACHE Conference 2022 February 1, 2022
- Two Tenure-Track Positions with a History of Education Focus November 29, 2021