Holds the Karamu House Records; founded in 1915 in Cleveland, Ohio, by Russell W. and Rowena Woodham Jelliffe, in conjunction with the Second Presbyterian Church Men’s Club, as the Neighborhood Association (later as the Playhouse Settlement), a settlement house promoting interracial activities and cooperation through the performing arts. At least one school report is included in the collection: an account of the Joint Project of R.B. Hayes School and Karamu House, June 1941.
- HES Affirms Centrality of #BlackLivesMatter June 8, 2020
- Gary B v. Whitmer Webinar June 4, 2020
- HES Town Hall, Apr. 20 April 10, 2020
- 2020 HES and SHCY Collaborative Conference- Call for Proposals January 20, 2020
- Canadian History of Education Association 2020 CFP January 20, 2020