A conference on John Dewey’s “Democracy and Education” 100 Years On: Past, Present, and Future Relevance will be held September 28 – October 1 2016 at the Faculty of Education, University of Cambridge. The conference is Co-sponsored by History of Education Society, UK, and the Philosophy of Education Society GB. The call for papers is now available at http://www.dewey2016.co.uk/ . Closing date for submissions is 15th January 2016. Opportunities for bursary support are advertised on the website and are available for members of the History of Education Society presenting papers on historical aspects. Email Lottie Hoare for terms and conditions firstname.lastname@example.org.
- HES Affirms Centrality of #BlackLivesMatter June 8, 2020
- Gary B v. Whitmer Webinar June 4, 2020
- HES Town Hall, Apr. 20 April 10, 2020
- 2020 HES and SHCY Collaborative Conference- Call for Proposals January 20, 2020
- Canadian History of Education Association 2020 CFP January 20, 2020