The 2018 History of Education Society annual meeting is scheduled for Thursday, November 1 through Sunday, November 4, 2018 at the Hotel Albuquerque in historic Albuquerque, New Mexico. The Program Committee has published the Call for Papers and the submission system is open. Proposals are due on or before March 15, 2018 (no later than 11:59 p.m., PT).
- Alison Prentice, In Memoriam July 19, 2021
- 2021 Barnard Prize Call for Nominations February 3, 2021
- LGBTQ+ Histories of Education Call January 25, 2021
- Warren Center Fellowship on Slavery and Universities November 24, 2020
- History and Policy Conversation with Larry Cuban, Oct. 8 October 5, 2020