The 2018 History of Education Society annual meeting is scheduled for Thursday, November 1 through Sunday, November 4, 2018 at the Hotel Albuquerque in historic Albuquerque, New Mexico. The Program Committee has published the Call for Papers and the submission system is open. Proposals are due on or before March 15, 2018 (no later than 11:59 p.m., PT).
- Your Response To The Elizabeth Warren Pregnancy Story Is Important October 15, 2019
- 2019 HES ONLINE CONFERENCE REGISTRATION IS CLOSED October 13, 2019
- Open Position: Associate or Full Professor of History of Education, Tenured September 26, 2019
- Open Rank Position Social Studies/History of Education Departments of Curriculum and Instruction and Education Policy, Organization and Leadership College of Education, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign September 17, 2019
- Announcing A.J. Angulo and Jack Schneider of the University of Massachusetts Lowell as Incoming Co-editors September 16, 2019