The 2018 History of Education Society annual meeting is scheduled for Thursday, November 1 through Sunday, November 4, 2018 at the Hotel Albuquerque in historic Albuquerque, New Mexico. The Program Committee has published the Call for Papers and the submission system is open. Proposals are due on or before March 15, 2018 (no later than 11:59 p.m., PT).
- History and Policy Conversation with Larry Cuban, Oct. 8 October 5, 2020
- Living, Teaching, and Learning with the Ghost of the Tulsa Race Massacre September 18, 2020
- HEQ All-Time Top 10 September 18, 2020
- ISEB Professional Development Webinars September 9, 2020
- Pre-Conference Affinity Group Meetings for HES 2020 September 9, 2020