Thank you for your interest in submitting a blog post to the History of Education Society. The purpose of the blog is to stimulate conversation around themes to be explored at the society’s annual conference in Albuquerque, New Mexico from October 31st to November 4th, 2018. The conference themes include: the history of teachers and teaching, ideas and ideology in educational policy and practice, and methods and methodology in the history of education. For more on the conference themes check out the call for papers.
Blog post submissions should adhere to the following requirements:
- Content must not exceed 800 words
- Style should aim to reach a broad audience
- Include a clear and concise title
- Include a high-resolution image if possible
- Provide citations by hyperlink or, if necessary, by footnote
- Proofread posts before submission
- Blogs should be submitted as a Word document
- Submit blog via email to Alex Hyres (email@example.com) with the subject line “HES Blog Post – (Last Name)”
- All blogs will be reviewed within two weeks of submission. Blogs will undergo peer review before being accepted and posted.