We are delighted to present the first installment of the quarterly HES Newsletter. In this issue, you will find updates from the President, some information about the 2015 Annual Meeting in St. Louis, various announcements and calls for papers and an interesting commentary by Margaret Nash on “History and Obergefell.” We hope you enjoy the newsletter and encourage your feedback. The next installment will be posted in the fall.
- Open Rank Position Social Studies/History of Education Departments of Curriculum and Instruction and Education Policy, Organization and Leadership College of Education, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign September 17, 2019
- Announcing A.J. Angulo and Jack Schneider of the University of Massachusetts Lowell as Incoming Co-editors September 16, 2019
- 2019 HES CONFERENCE REGISTRATION IS OPEN September 3, 2019
- Deadline Extended on Submissions for the 2019 Henry Barnard Prize May 30, 2019
- Thank You to Those Who Submitted Proposals for the 2019 HES Conference May 28, 2019