We are delighted to present the first installment of the quarterly HES Newsletter. In this issue, you will find updates from the President, some information about the 2015 Annual Meeting in St. Louis, various announcements and calls for papers and an interesting commentary by Margaret Nash on “History and Obergefell.” We hope you enjoy the newsletter and encourage your feedback. The next installment will be posted in the fall.
- History of Education Society 2020 Annual Meeting Call for Proposals January 20, 2020
- Canadian History of Education Association 2020 CFP January 20, 2020
- Your Response To The Elizabeth Warren Pregnancy Story Is Important October 15, 2019
- 2019 HES ONLINE CONFERENCE REGISTRATION IS CLOSED October 13, 2019
- Open Position: Associate or Full Professor of History of Education, Tenured September 26, 2019