We are delighted to present the first installment of the quarterly HES Newsletter. In this issue, you will find updates from the President, some information about the 2015 Annual Meeting in St. Louis, various announcements and calls for papers and an interesting commentary by Margaret Nash on “History and Obergefell.” We hope you enjoy the newsletter and encourage your feedback. The next installment will be posted in the fall.
- Berkowitz Fellowship in History of Education July 31, 2020
- Critically Examining Race Zoom Dialogue, July 24, 11 AM – 12 PM July 22, 2020
- Obituary: Patricia Ann Palmieri July 20, 2020
- HES Affirms Centrality of #BlackLivesMatter June 8, 2020
- Gary B v. Whitmer Webinar June 4, 2020