We are delighted to present the first installment of the quarterly HES Newsletter. In this issue, you will find updates from the President, some information about the 2015 Annual Meeting in St. Louis, various announcements and calls for papers and an interesting commentary by Margaret Nash on “History and Obergefell.” We hope you enjoy the newsletter and encourage your feedback. The next installment will be posted in the fall.
- History and Policy Conversation with Larry Cuban, Oct. 8 October 5, 2020
- Living, Teaching, and Learning with the Ghost of the Tulsa Race Massacre September 18, 2020
- HEQ All-Time Top 10 September 18, 2020
- ISEB Professional Development Webinars September 9, 2020
- Pre-Conference Affinity Group Meetings for HES 2020 September 9, 2020