We are delighted to present the first installment of the quarterly HES Newsletter. In this issue, you will find updates from the President, some information about the 2015 Annual Meeting in St. Louis, various announcements and calls for papers and an interesting commentary by Margaret Nash on “History and Obergefell.” We hope you enjoy the newsletter and encourage your feedback. The next installment will be posted in the fall.
- HES Site Coordinator Position Call For Volunteer May 1, 2019
- Announcing the 2019 Barnard Prize April 26, 2019
- In the Streets, in the Archives: Decades of Teacher Protest in North Carolina April 26, 2019
- “A New Kind of Black Youth”: The Integral Role of Young Foot Soldiers in the Civil Rights Movement April 26, 2019
- Announcing: The New HES Blog Essays April 24, 2019