In this issue, you will find updates from the President, more information about the 2015 Annual Meeting in St. Louis, various announcements and calls for papers and a commentary by Rebecca Wellington titled “Getting Out of the Zone of Isolation.” We hope you enjoy the newsletter and encourage your feedback. The next installment will be posted this winter.
- Deadline Extended on Submissions for the 2019 Henry Barnard Prize May 30, 2019
- Thank You to Those Who Submitted Proposals for the 2019 HES Conference May 28, 2019
- HES Site Coordinator Position Call For Volunteer May 1, 2019
- In the Streets, in the Archives: Decades of Teacher Protest in North Carolina April 26, 2019
- “A New Kind of Black Youth”: The Integral Role of Young Foot Soldiers in the Civil Rights Movement April 26, 2019