In this issue, you will find updates from the President, more information about the 2015 Annual Meeting in St. Louis, various announcements and calls for papers and a commentary by Rebecca Wellington titled “Getting Out of the Zone of Isolation.” We hope you enjoy the newsletter and encourage your feedback. The next installment will be posted this winter.
- 2023 Conference Registration NOW OPEN August 28, 2023
- March 3 Online Book Talk with Sharon S. Lee March 1, 2022
- Racial History of Amherst Postdoc Position February 10, 2022
- CHEA/ACHE Conference 2022 February 1, 2022
- Two Tenure-Track Positions with a History of Education Focus November 29, 2021