In this issue, you will find updates from the President, more information about the 2015 Annual Meeting in St. Louis, various announcements and calls for papers and a commentary by Rebecca Wellington titled “Getting Out of the Zone of Isolation.” We hope you enjoy the newsletter and encourage your feedback. The next installment will be posted this winter.
- History of Education Society 2020 Annual Meeting Call for Proposals January 20, 2020
- Canadian History of Education Association 2020 CFP January 20, 2020
- Your Response To The Elizabeth Warren Pregnancy Story Is Important October 15, 2019
- 2019 HES ONLINE CONFERENCE REGISTRATION IS CLOSED October 13, 2019
- Open Position: Associate or Full Professor of History of Education, Tenured September 26, 2019