In this issue, you will find updates from the President, more information about the 2015 Annual Meeting in St. Louis, various announcements and calls for papers and a commentary by Rebecca Wellington titled “Getting Out of the Zone of Isolation.” We hope you enjoy the newsletter and encourage your feedback. The next installment will be posted this winter.
- Your Response To The Elizabeth Warren Pregnancy Story Is Important October 15, 2019
- 2019 HES ONLINE CONFERENCE REGISTRATION IS CLOSED October 13, 2019
- Open Position: Associate or Full Professor of History of Education, Tenured September 26, 2019
- Open Rank Position Social Studies/History of Education Departments of Curriculum and Instruction and Education Policy, Organization and Leadership College of Education, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign September 17, 2019
- Announcing A.J. Angulo and Jack Schneider of the University of Massachusetts Lowell as Incoming Co-editors September 16, 2019