In this issue, you will find updates from the President, more information about the 2015 Annual Meeting in St. Louis, various announcements and calls for papers and a commentary by Rebecca Wellington titled “Getting Out of the Zone of Isolation.” We hope you enjoy the newsletter and encourage your feedback. The next installment will be posted this winter.
- Warren Center Fellowship on Slavery and Universities November 24, 2020
- History and Policy Conversation with Larry Cuban, Oct. 8 October 5, 2020
- Living, Teaching, and Learning with the Ghost of the Tulsa Race Massacre September 18, 2020
- HEQ All-Time Top 10 September 18, 2020
- ISEB Professional Development Webinars September 9, 2020