The Henry Barnard Prize prize is for the best graduate student essay in the history of education, broadly defined to cover a wide range of educational and cultural institutions inside and outside of the United States. This includes work on schools and universities, teachers, students, and families. Nominations by faculty, graduate advisors, department chairs, and deans, as well as self-nominations by students, are welcome. The deadline for submissions is May 15, 2015. Entrants should e-mail the essay and a one-page vita as separate attachments (in Microsoft Word) to email@example.com.
- SHOES 2022 October 22, 2021
- 2022 AERA Division F Mentoring Session Call October 22, 2021
- Space and Place Affinity Group Pre-Conference Zoom Session October 4, 2021
- Educational Foundations Position at Denison University September 21, 2021
- SHOES 50th Anniversary Retrospective Panel August 30, 2021