Graduate students who have had papers accepted for presentation at the International Standing Conference for the History of Education in Istanbul, June 24-27, 2015, and who are members of the History of Education Society (USA), may apply for the Jurgen Herbst Travel Award. The application should be sent to HES President Christine Ogren (firstname.lastname@example.org) by 1 May 2015.
- Living, Teaching, and Learning with the Ghost of the Tulsa Race Massacre September 18, 2020
- HEQ All-Time Top 10 September 18, 2020
- ISEB Professional Development Webinars September 9, 2020
- Ralph Kidder Muses on HES 2040 August 28, 2020
- Bob Hampel muses on HES 2040 August 19, 2020