Graduate students who have had papers accepted for presentation at the International Standing Conference for the History of Education in Istanbul, June 24-27, 2015, and who are members of the History of Education Society (USA), may apply for the Jurgen Herbst Travel Award. The application should be sent to HES President Christine Ogren (email@example.com) by 1 May 2015.
- Open Rank Position Social Studies/History of Education Departments of Curriculum and Instruction and Education Policy, Organization and Leadership College of Education, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign September 17, 2019
- Announcing A.J. Angulo and Jack Schneider of the University of Massachusetts Lowell as Incoming Co-editors September 16, 2019
- 2019 HES CONFERENCE REGISTRATION IS OPEN September 3, 2019
- Deadline Extended on Submissions for the 2019 Henry Barnard Prize May 30, 2019
- Thank You to Those Who Submitted Proposals for the 2019 HES Conference May 28, 2019