Graduate students who have had papers accepted for presentation at the International Standing Conference for the History of Education in Istanbul, June 24-27, 2015, and who are members of the History of Education Society (USA), may apply for the Jurgen Herbst Travel Award. The application should be sent to HES President Christine Ogren (firstname.lastname@example.org) by 1 May 2015.
- HES Site Coordinator Position Call For Volunteer May 1, 2019
- Announcing the 2019 Barnard Prize April 26, 2019
- In the Streets, in the Archives: Decades of Teacher Protest in North Carolina April 26, 2019
- “A New Kind of Black Youth”: The Integral Role of Young Foot Soldiers in the Civil Rights Movement April 26, 2019
- Announcing: The New HES Blog Essays April 24, 2019