Graduate students who have had papers accepted for presentation at the International Standing Conference for the History of Education in Istanbul, June 24-27, 2015, and who are members of the History of Education Society (USA), may apply for the Jurgen Herbst Travel Award. The application should be sent to HES President Christine Ogren (email@example.com) by 1 May 2015.
- HES 2022 Proposal Submission Deadline Extended March 28, 2022
- March 3 Online Book Talk with Sharon S. Lee March 1, 2022
- Racial History of Amherst Postdoc Position February 10, 2022
- CHEA/ACHE Conference 2022 February 1, 2022
- Two Tenure-Track Positions with a History of Education Focus November 29, 2021