Foundations for the Future,” the three- year capital campaign to raise $80,000 in support of the History of Education Quarterly, HES graduate students and the general HES endowment, is nearing completion of its first year. To learn more and to make your donation to the campaign, go the SUPPORT US Page.
- HES Site Coordinator Position Call For Volunteer May 1, 2019
- Announcing the 2019 Barnard Prize April 26, 2019
- In the Streets, in the Archives: Decades of Teacher Protest in North Carolina April 26, 2019
- “A New Kind of Black Youth”: The Integral Role of Young Foot Soldiers in the Civil Rights Movement April 26, 2019
- Announcing: The New HES Blog Essays April 24, 2019