Foundations for the Future,” the three- year capital campaign to raise $80,000 in support of the History of Education Quarterly, HES graduate students and the general HES endowment, is nearing completion of its first year. To learn more and to make your donation to the campaign, go the SUPPORT US Page.
- 2021 Barnard Prize Call for Nominations February 3, 2021
- LGBTQ+ Histories of Education Call January 25, 2021
- Warren Center Fellowship on Slavery and Universities November 24, 2020
- History and Policy Conversation with Larry Cuban, Oct. 8 October 5, 2020
- Living, Teaching, and Learning with the Ghost of the Tulsa Race Massacre September 18, 2020