Whereas the deadline for submissions for the conference has passed and reviewers are hard at work considering the submissions to the conference, there are still ways to be involved in supporting the organization. Please send an email to our Vice-President, Dr. James Fraser at email@example.com to indicate how you would like to support the annual conference. Please contact Dr. Ralph Kidder at firstname.lastname@example.org concerning registration for the conference. Registration materials will be available in late summer 2013. In the near future, you will be able to register electronically.
- HES 2022 Proposal Submission Deadline Extended March 28, 2022
- March 3 Online Book Talk with Sharon S. Lee March 1, 2022
- Racial History of Amherst Postdoc Position February 10, 2022
- CHEA/ACHE Conference 2022 February 1, 2022
- Two Tenure-Track Positions with a History of Education Focus November 29, 2021