Whereas the deadline for submissions for the conference has passed and reviewers are hard at work considering the submissions to the conference, there are still ways to be involved in supporting the organization. Please send an email to our Vice-President, Dr. James Fraser at email@example.com to indicate how you would like to support the annual conference. Please contact Dr. Ralph Kidder at firstname.lastname@example.org concerning registration for the conference. Registration materials will be available in late summer 2013. In the near future, you will be able to register electronically.
- Open Rank Position Social Studies/History of Education Departments of Curriculum and Instruction and Education Policy, Organization and Leadership College of Education, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign September 17, 2019
- Announcing A.J. Angulo and Jack Schneider of the University of Massachusetts Lowell as Incoming Co-editors September 16, 2019
- 2019 HES CONFERENCE REGISTRATION IS OPEN September 3, 2019
- Deadline Extended on Submissions for the 2019 Henry Barnard Prize May 30, 2019
- Thank You to Those Who Submitted Proposals for the 2019 HES Conference May 28, 2019