Plan to join the fun at the first-ever HES Silent Auction in Little Rock. There are many great items on which to bid, including books, artifacts, homes for research or pleasure in great locations and much more. Join your colleagues as we celebrate the vibrancy of our Society and remember that your purchase will support HEQ, HES and the Graduate Student Support Fund.
- Open Rank Position Social Studies/History of Education Departments of Curriculum and Instruction and Education Policy, Organization and Leadership College of Education, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign September 17, 2019
- Announcing A.J. Angulo and Jack Schneider of the University of Massachusetts Lowell as Incoming Co-editors September 16, 2019
- 2019 HES CONFERENCE REGISTRATION IS OPEN September 3, 2019
- Deadline Extended on Submissions for the 2019 Henry Barnard Prize May 30, 2019
- Thank You to Those Who Submitted Proposals for the 2019 HES Conference May 28, 2019