The HES Graduate Student Committee has prepared a “Proposal Tips” document that will be very helpful to graduate students wanting more information about how to submit a proposal to the 2018HES Conference. As a reminder, proposals are due on or before March 15, 2018 (no later than 11:59 p.m., PT). You will find these helpful tips HERE.
- 2021 Barnard Prize Call for Nominations February 3, 2021
- LGBTQ+ Histories of Education Call January 25, 2021
- Warren Center Fellowship on Slavery and Universities November 24, 2020
- History and Policy Conversation with Larry Cuban, Oct. 8 October 5, 2020
- Living, Teaching, and Learning with the Ghost of the Tulsa Race Massacre September 18, 2020