The HES Graduate Student Committee has prepared a “Proposal Tips” document that will be very helpful to graduate students wanting more information about how to submit a proposal to the 2018HES Conference. As a reminder, proposals are due on or before March 15, 2018 (no later than 11:59 p.m., PT). You will find these helpful tips HERE.
- Your Response To The Elizabeth Warren Pregnancy Story Is Important October 15, 2019
- 2019 HES ONLINE CONFERENCE REGISTRATION IS CLOSED October 13, 2019
- Open Position: Associate or Full Professor of History of Education, Tenured September 26, 2019
- Open Rank Position Social Studies/History of Education Departments of Curriculum and Instruction and Education Policy, Organization and Leadership College of Education, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign September 17, 2019
- Announcing A.J. Angulo and Jack Schneider of the University of Massachusetts Lowell as Incoming Co-editors September 16, 2019