The HES Graduate Student Committee has prepared a “Proposal Tips” document that will be very helpful to graduate students wanting more information about how to submit a proposal to the 2018HES Conference. As a reminder, proposals are due on or before March 15, 2018 (no later than 11:59 p.m., PT). You will find these helpful tips HERE.
- Deadline Extended on Submissions for the 2019 Henry Barnard Prize May 30, 2019
- Thank You to Those Who Submitted Proposals for the 2019 HES Conference May 28, 2019
- HES Site Coordinator Position Call For Volunteer May 1, 2019
- In the Streets, in the Archives: Decades of Teacher Protest in North Carolina April 26, 2019
- “A New Kind of Black Youth”: The Integral Role of Young Foot Soldiers in the Civil Rights Movement April 26, 2019