The HES Archives Committee, with the assistance of members of the Society, has developed a long list of valuable archival resources and collections both within the United States and abroad. The Committee encourages members to continue to build this tool for researchers. You will find the resource HERE.
- HES Site Coordinator Position Call For Volunteer May 1, 2019
- Announcing the 2019 Barnard Prize April 26, 2019
- In the Streets, in the Archives: Decades of Teacher Protest in North Carolina April 26, 2019
- “A New Kind of Black Youth”: The Integral Role of Young Foot Soldiers in the Civil Rights Movement April 26, 2019
- Announcing: The New HES Blog Essays April 24, 2019