The HES Archives Committee, with the assistance of members of the Society, has developed a long list of valuable archival resources and collections both within the United States and abroad. The Committee encourages members to continue to build this tool for researchers. You will find the resource HERE.
- Alison Prentice, In Memoriam July 19, 2021
- 2021 Barnard Prize Call for Nominations February 3, 2021
- LGBTQ+ Histories of Education Call January 25, 2021
- Warren Center Fellowship on Slavery and Universities November 24, 2020
- History and Policy Conversation with Larry Cuban, Oct. 8 October 5, 2020