The HES Archives Committee, with the assistance of members of the Society, has developed a long list of valuable archival resources and collections both within the United States and abroad. The Committee encourages members to continue to build this tool for researchers. You will find the resource HERE.
- 2020 HES and SHCY Collaborative Conference- Call for Proposals January 20, 2020
- Canadian History of Education Association 2020 CFP January 20, 2020
- Your Response To The Elizabeth Warren Pregnancy Story Is Important October 15, 2019
- 2019 HES ONLINE CONFERENCE REGISTRATION IS CLOSED October 13, 2019
- Open Position: Associate or Full Professor of History of Education, Tenured September 26, 2019