The History of Education Society will hold our annual meeting from Thursday, October 31 through Sunday, November 3, 2019 at the Hyatt Regency Columbus Hotel in beautiful Columbus, Ohio. For conference registration, hotel reservation information and the final conference program, go to the OUR ANNUAL MEETING page.
- Open Rank Position Social Studies/History of Education Departments of Curriculum and Instruction and Education Policy, Organization and Leadership College of Education, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign September 17, 2019
- Announcing A.J. Angulo and Jack Schneider of the University of Massachusetts Lowell as Incoming Co-editors September 16, 2019
- 2019 HES CONFERENCE REGISTRATION IS OPEN September 3, 2019
- Deadline Extended on Submissions for the 2019 Henry Barnard Prize May 30, 2019
- Thank You to Those Who Submitted Proposals for the 2019 HES Conference May 28, 2019