If you missed the opportunity to pre-register for the annual meeting in Little Rock, Arkansas from November 2 – 5, no problem. You can register once you arrive at the conference and take full advantage of the terrific program and the opportunity to meet with old friends and make new ones. We look forward to seeing you in Little Rock!
- Open Rank Position Social Studies/History of Education Departments of Curriculum and Instruction and Education Policy, Organization and Leadership College of Education, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign September 17, 2019
- Announcing A.J. Angulo and Jack Schneider of the University of Massachusetts Lowell as Incoming Co-editors September 16, 2019
- 2019 HES CONFERENCE REGISTRATION IS OPEN September 3, 2019
- Deadline Extended on Submissions for the 2019 Henry Barnard Prize May 30, 2019
- Thank You to Those Who Submitted Proposals for the 2019 HES Conference May 28, 2019