A terrific, expanded HES Program and an attractive venue are causing the HES conference hotels to fill up quickly. You can reserve your hotel room (and register for the conference) by visiting Our Annual Meeting Information. We have also added a list of alternative hotels near the main conference hotel.
- Open Rank Position Social Studies/History of Education Departments of Curriculum and Instruction and Education Policy, Organization and Leadership College of Education, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign September 17, 2019
- Announcing A.J. Angulo and Jack Schneider of the University of Massachusetts Lowell as Incoming Co-editors September 16, 2019
- 2019 HES CONFERENCE REGISTRATION IS OPEN September 3, 2019
- Deadline Extended on Submissions for the 2019 Henry Barnard Prize May 30, 2019
- Thank You to Those Who Submitted Proposals for the 2019 HES Conference May 28, 2019