The Australian and New Zealand History of Education (ANZHES) is announcing the 2015 ANZHES conference at Victoria University of Wellington, December 4-6, 2015. They invite proposals for 30 min papers that contest the current histories of education through intersecting with other fields of study. The call for papers may be found HERE.
- SHOES 2022 October 22, 2021
- 2022 AERA Division F Mentoring Session Call October 22, 2021
- Space and Place Affinity Group Pre-Conference Zoom Session October 4, 2021
- Educational Foundations Position at Denison University September 21, 2021
- SHOES 50th Anniversary Retrospective Panel August 30, 2021