The Australian and New Zealand History of Education (ANZHES) is announcing the 2015 ANZHES conference at Victoria University of Wellington, December 4-6, 2015. They invite proposals for 30 min papers that contest the current histories of education through intersecting with other fields of study. The call for papers may be found HERE.
- Open Rank Position Social Studies/History of Education Departments of Curriculum and Instruction and Education Policy, Organization and Leadership College of Education, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign September 17, 2019
- Announcing A.J. Angulo and Jack Schneider of the University of Massachusetts Lowell as Incoming Co-editors September 16, 2019
- 2019 HES CONFERENCE REGISTRATION IS OPEN September 3, 2019
- Deadline Extended on Submissions for the 2019 Henry Barnard Prize May 30, 2019
- Thank You to Those Who Submitted Proposals for the 2019 HES Conference May 28, 2019