The Australian and New Zealand History of Education (ANZHES) is announcing the 2015 ANZHES conference at Victoria University of Wellington, December 4-6, 2015. They invite proposals for 30 min papers that contest the current histories of education through intersecting with other fields of study. The call for papers may be found HERE.
- 2023 Conference Registration NOW OPEN August 28, 2023
- March 3 Online Book Talk with Sharon S. Lee March 1, 2022
- Racial History of Amherst Postdoc Position February 10, 2022
- CHEA/ACHE Conference 2022 February 1, 2022
- Two Tenure-Track Positions with a History of Education Focus November 29, 2021