The Australian and New Zealand History of Education (ANZHES) is announcing the 2015 ANZHES conference at Victoria University of Wellington, December 4-6, 2015. They invite proposals for 30 min papers that contest the current histories of education through intersecting with other fields of study. The call for papers may be found HERE.
- Living, Teaching, and Learning with the Ghost of the Tulsa Race Massacre September 18, 2020
- HEQ All-Time Top 10 September 18, 2020
- ISEB Professional Development Webinars September 9, 2020
- Ralph Kidder Muses on HES 2040 August 28, 2020
- Bob Hampel muses on HES 2040 August 19, 2020