The Australian and New Zealand History of Education (ANZHES) is announcing the 2015 ANZHES conference at Victoria University of Wellington, December 4-6, 2015. They invite proposals for 30 min papers that contest the current histories of education through intersecting with other fields of study. The call for papers may be found HERE.
- Warren Center Fellowship on Slavery and Universities November 24, 2020
- History and Policy Conversation with Larry Cuban, Oct. 8 October 5, 2020
- Living, Teaching, and Learning with the Ghost of the Tulsa Race Massacre September 18, 2020
- HEQ All-Time Top 10 September 18, 2020
- ISEB Professional Development Webinars September 9, 2020